Summer is the best time for a wedding, and we say that because we have been a part of many of them and we've had some great times photographing those weddings.
If your looking for amazing wedding photography for your summer wedding here are some tips;
Get in touch with us in advance- Bookings for weddings are made almost 6-8 months in advance
1. Pre Wedding Shoot Locations- in Dubai during the summer locations like the beach with scenic views make the images look very romantic. But also keep in mind the weather conditions of the UAE during the summer. Some of our clients like taking a couple of shots near Burj Khalifa so plan ahead and discuss your requirements with us beforehand. Dubai Creek is a lovely calm area to pose for some photos as well. Where ever you may choose to shoot in Dubai, check if you need permits.
2. Create a mood board- collect pictures of your favorite images you would like to try and share it with us before the wedding. However, try to keep the poses simple if possible given the amount of time at hand and also consider the time of day, location and possibility of certain poses. Our creative team will help you come up with something unique so later on brides will take inspiration from your wedding photographs.
3. Don't forget Accessories- we love taking shots of every detail of a wedding, from the bouquet to the shoes the bride wears. They make for cute photos and also Instagram posts. For grooms we suggest a pair of cufflinks a watch etc, and for brides, chain, earrings, shoes, rings. It depends on your personal preference. As for bouquets again it is personal preference, but fresh bouquets look amazing in photos so maybe keep that in mind when planning about your flower arrangement.
4. Try to allocate enough time for the couple session- With weddings, things can get a bit crazy, with the time needed to get ready, get a head start and allocate enough time for the couple shots you've been dreaming of. Keep a gap before the ceremony if you plan on doing a couple of first look shots.
5. Go with the flow- Weddings can be stressful especially when it is your own, things may not go how you excepted so be ready to go with the flow, don't forget to take a moment and enjoy your day.
Planning a wedding and need a photographer? Get in touch with us today here to find out about our exciting packages and offers.
Get Social with Us